The Summer Camp will be held at the High Performance Center, Caldas da Rainha, on August 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26, 2018.
Will be open to all levels of Badminton, from learning, development, recreational and social component.
It will be a training camp that besides BADMINTON will also have plenty of space and time for the ludic and social side.
Accommodation will be in shared rooms in Federation facilities , meals at the HPC restaurant or lunch break outside when we move for activities that so require.
The objectives of the work to be carried out in this “Training Camp” are:
- Learn and improve technical / tactical, psychological and strategic level of the participants;
- Prepare next competitive season;
- Encourage the sport and cooperative spirit, contributing to the training process of the participants;
- Provide recreational experiences, sports and social activities of training and guidance;
- Respect the values of the sport spirit, promoting an environment of good relationships and good coexistence.
COACHES: Scott Evans and the national technical team
AGE: the minimum age 12 years old
Coaches who want to follow the internship and learn from coaches are also invited to participate.
Entries must be addressed to the PBF services, firstname.lastname@example.org, until August 12, 2018.
There are two participation options:
-Boarding school (with overnight stay), with a value of 150€;
– Open regime (without overnight stay), with value 120 €.
Both include: Breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner, trainings, flyers, coaches, all the ludic activities.
In case of need transport to/from the airport, we can assure with the additional payment of 30€ euros/person.